I have some questions about blogging and what you think is important.
1. How important are comments to you? Are you disappointed when you post and you have no comments?
2. Blog readers, why do you or don’t you comment on a blog post? I have friends who tell me they loved my post but they don’t leave a comment. I bet the non-commentators will not commentate on this…hehe!
3. Do you even care if anyone visits your blog? Is your blog for your own personal satisfaction or are you trying to bring a message or a product to someone?
4. Do you think music helps or hurts traffic to your blog? I seem to have a lot of silent listeners at my blog…friends who come to use my blog’s music as the background for their work. I am thrilled by that but am curious as to how many others don’t come back because of the music. I don’t know of any way to tell. I do know that a playlist can make it longer for a blog to load and if you have a slower computer it might be discouraging to some. What do you think? I don’t think I will remove my music even if it does hurt traffic because music is a huge part of my life.
5. Why do you have your blog?
My blog serves four main purposes for me: 1. To showcase my photographs and artwork and promote my Etsy shops. 2. To share my thoughts about God, Living, Art and Photography for anyone who cares to read them. 3. To promote my friends, associates and teammates who have shops online. 4. To help me keep my sanity by getting my thoughts down…even if I end up not publishing them…which happens quite a bit actually!
Just curious that’s all! Thanks for any and all comments!